- Make a structure for my tri-fold board in my hard-bound composition book.
- Buy a tri-fold board.
- Make a script for Pitch Day.
- Make my tri-fold board.
- Buy other materials for aesthetic appeal, such as colored letters and string.
- Find pictures for the board.
- Practice saying my script.
Throughout this project, I have learned so much more about how to organize a running club and research. For example, I learned how to properly contact a professional for advice. In addition, I learned that it's important to have stretches and warm-ups before the main set of running begins.
I am feeling mixed emotions about Pitch Day. I am somewhat nervous, but I know that I'll be fine if I consistently practice my script and how I'm going to present.
How is this presentation going to turn out?
How should I organize the information I need to present on my tri-fold and in my script?
Will people like my idea?
Will my presentation be long enough?